Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updates on ME!!!!!

hehe it been a while since i had updated on my progress....well.....i been puttin on weight ..opps ...i dun noe y aso...well i m still havin the same amt of food...maybe i din run around so much nowadays..gege say i look fat now when i sit down...can see my spare tyres...oh no...i tink i better be on diet...

have not been wearin my new clothes..so i cant take more photos to share ...hehehehe..maybe i will take more photos after i had slimmed a bit.....

today there is a skc show..gege is goin..but she is not bringin me....so bad of her...i wanna to go and meet more flens...though i dun noe whether i wld b bz barkin at others...hehehehehehhee but i tink gege wan to send me for obedience class soon..so that i can learn some tricks and manners....now i m too rowdy :(

gotta to go...wld update more the next few days...

No comments: