Friday, November 28, 2008

I 7 mths old today

woof woof...officially i m grown up woman liao..since i m on my 1st heat & i 7 mths old today...but den no sound no picture from gege...normally she will rem and wish happy bday....or give me a little surprise...but today...all is silent....no kisses to wish me or yang me more.. *humpf* dun tell me she has forgotten abt it... if she did...she will get it from me tonight!!!

i shall ignore her till she feel guilty for forgettin abt my SPECIAL day - "28 "...hehehe do u noe that the both of us share this special no....gege is also born 28th of the month juz like me!!! so both of us r the 28ers!!! Yipee Yipee...that y we r together......

another mth to go, it b xmas...and i wld be gege's santerina....and i veri kan cheong...i had olreadi prepared gege's xmas present..tis wkend i shall sneak it under our white Xmas tree....wonder has she prepared my present too???

No comments: