Friday, November 21, 2008

Officially Confined!!

well...it is confirmed!! i m on my 1st heat...so now i m officially confined at hm...no more kai kai...till my heat is over....

feel kinda weird that i m havin my menses...i tink my flow is gettin heavier...and plus gege bought me a too big panties...so it is way too loose for my slim body...so at times my panty will get stains too *blush*

i m upset with gege...she dun wan to kiss me on my lips now...cos she say me dirty..hey...i m juz doin my natural doggy instinct to lick mah...so y cant she kiss me on my lips? i miss my lips kisses.....and also my wonderful soft bed...gege say i cant sleep on her bed now till my heat is over...she dun wan me to stain her bed...so selfish!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for my heat over so that i can sleep back on my nice nice soft soft bed.....

No comments: