Monday, November 17, 2008

Magicial no - 24

wat does 24 stand for??? well...dun fall down from ur chair.....24 means that todate i hv 24 outfits!!!! yes...24 outfits..and some which i hv not wore before...well gege juz came back from bkk ...and once again she bought me a lot of tins...new outfits....and a MIU MIU collar...she say she cant find a real miu miu collar sellin in the store...so she buy me a cheong MIU MIU collar.....take a look..i tink the collar is beri nice.....MIU MIU collar :P
hehe another pic of me posin with my MIU MIU collar and my new pink dress...dont i hv a great figure...perky butt..slim & lean body...sexy babe ah?


let me show off my other new outfits....dun envy me ...... my country outfit to wear in my country haven :P

my new pants outfit..gege say since i such a tomboy...i shd wear some pants :p but den i wanna to tell her...i olreadi wear the pants in our home!!!!!!! cos i rule!!! i the diva u know...everyone dote and yang me....so of cos i wearin the pants ;p


another 2 more outfits..i tink i shd hv my doggy fashion show soon...so that i can show everyone my pretty pretty clothes.....*grins*

No comments: