Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My senior - Magic

Hullo everyone...i back.....been hiding these few days cos gege is overseas....last nite she came back with more clothes for me....i got another 4 more outfits....opps......hehehe i like my santerina costume...gege is plannin a xmas party...so i b her santerina...last time my senior magic was her santa claus...and he will always be gege's santa dog......

aint my senior Magic cute???? Gege loves him to bits....she always tell me that she love me..but she will always love magic too...i tink she aso miss him...imagine if the both of us are together...i tink gege will be beri bz...........hehe cos we will fightin for attention.....

we r like a xiao bai and xiao hei together...look at below if u dun believe me :) dun we look good together






No comments: