Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yipee...Officially 1 yr old

woof woof...i so hapi...i finalli m 1 yr old....*wow* that 7 yrs old in human yrs..feel so grown up now...woof woof....

sat....gege brought me to doggy cafe..where i get to feast lamb meatballs and of cos my lovely pinkish bday cake with my name :) hehehe wld share some photos later....on my bday...gege woke me up from my dreams with a bday song...hey it my bday i need to sleep in...laze around...and yet she woke me up with a song *pouts*......

since it was my bday yesterday..of cos i was pampered..no scoldin..no beatin...even when i notti...so guess what i refuse to eat...make gege feed me..hahaha being my diva ways again ..... i hope i wld hv a wonderful bday celebration every yr with gege...for as long as possible...many many yrs....

No comments: