Friday, April 3, 2009

A day of independence....

hmmm..today marks the day when i gonna to learn how to be independent....cos i wld be hm alone today for more than 8 hrs when gege is at wk..and no one at home.....gege say i m a big gal now...must learn to be guai guai and independent...

but usual...i must show my diva ways first...i refuse to poo...but den i did my poo last nite..where got so fast got poo rite? *smirks*...actualli i tink gege is worried that i will anyhow poo when she is not around...hehehe i shall keep her in suspense till she come tonite...

the other day when we were watchin a show..my fellow sis in the show was a veri loyal schnauzer who will bite to protect her owner...so gege ask me whether wld i do this for her?? m i as loyal as the fellow sis????? Aiya...she shd noe the ans rite....i MIU MIU solemnly promise that i will bite whoever dare to bully my wonderful GEGE....so dun bully her ya...if not u feel the pain of my sharp sharp teeth!!!

No comments: