Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My usual mischief.....

Recently i m up to my usual tricks in gettin gege's attention ...i refuse to eat....unless she is with me coaxin me to eat...or she got to feed me...well if i dun do this..how wld i noe she loves me so much rite??? Guess i m 1 insecure gal...i need constant reminders that i m loved & cherished!!!

Today, i beri upset with gege...cos she come home ..oni yang me for a while...den she bz at her laptop...typin and typin away..wat there to type rite? It after work..she shd leave her work at ofc...not bring back and deprive me of her time.....

But i tink i better dun make too much of a fuss today...cos i tink gege is in a lousy mood today..her face black black..wonder what up with her?? Hmm..later on mayb she wld whisper into my ears and tell me why......me and her got many secrets together...gege always tell me abt her happiness and unhappiness...but i wish that gege wld always be happy....if she happy i aso happy...

Hear tat gege?....

No comments: