Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goona to be BIG 1 soon....

in another 23 days... i gonna to be 1 yr old....wah...sound so mature rite? hehehehe Gege promises me a bday cake...hmmm wonder what kind of cake wld that be??? Can Gege share the cake with me??? Gege say doggy cake do not have any sugar ..salt inside the cake..so it will smell like the human cake except no taste....Aiya..who cares? As long i hv a new tin to eat..hehehe been eatin the same food for so many many mths liao...of cos i wld look forward to new food to try....

Most imptly what wld be my bday present?? hehehe hv not been gettin much presents recently* hint hint* maybe i shd write down my wish list for gege....wat wld i want to have??? Maybe a hair dryer with the cool function - else it too hot each time i been blown dry after my shower....Another new toy??? New clothes??? I wanna to look pretty on my big day!!!

Also, i wan to go guai guai on my bday...maybe to the those pet cafes..so that i can know more flens..hehehe...I gonna to be 1, time to flex my charm :P watch out...

No comments: