Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Waiting for u...waiting for u....

Todate is a super duper boring day for me...cos no one at home except for the maid...and I a big SNOB & DIVA....so i dun play with my maid.... *smirks* if gege is to hear this, she will shake head and say wat a notti diva i m.....

tokin abt gege...does she know i waitin for her to come home..so that she can play with me...hehehe she is my playmate....but i always kena complain that i so rough...everytime when she come home...she wait for me to scream at her...cos she dun noe how to come in the hm fast fast to yang me...she must wait at the gate to see what my reaction....omg...

recently she not takin photos of me..cos i m too ugly...she say i din groomed yet..so i look a mess...like an ah soh...so she dun wan to take pictures of me...she wan me to be pretty pretty.........i tink she more a snob than me :P oops i better dun let her hear this....else i wun get any presents or treats from her....

woof woof...come back soon...i waitin for u...waitin for u...

No comments: