Saturday, September 20, 2008

My 1st grooming

woof woof....today i went for my 1st grooming...for a while..i thot gege had abandoned me...so she came back to pick me up...i was so hapi...hehehehee....forget that i her's xin gan bao bei..how cld she abandoned me rite?

anw gege is not used to my new look...cos she like me with a lot of fur...more cute...more babe look......so but for now she gonna to maintain schanuzer cut for me till i m older...then she gonna to let me maintain a japanese puppy cut for me...wat that???? well i will post the pictures another day...hehehehe...i tink i will look cute in that look...so girlish....

now with my thick fur..i get cold easily...so i will curl like a little ball to sleep....but no worries..gege will cover me with blanket...or better still she can hug me to sleep :P

will be back with photos on my new look :)

No comments: