Monday, September 15, 2008

My wonderful presents...

grins* i so happi...earlier on i had shared that i got many new tins from gege.....here some photos :

Me & my new dresses.......dun they look lovely???? i sure i will look veri veri veri pretty in them

Me in my new pretty pink dress...dont i look so sweet?????? Like an angel?????Tink i m the sweetest doggie around.....

That my new harness..the pink one is in small size which i using rite now...the red one is for me when i grow bigger...cos the pinky one is juz nice for me now.....

*blushes* this is my sanitary pants..gege say i got to wear this when i get my period..that when i a big big gal...can hv bf...eeeeeeeeeeeee... i dun wan a bf....the boys are so rough.....& also i dun wan to hv period...gege say i will bleed...yucky......


Dont u feel i m such a lucky dog??? i tink i beri happi that gege dotes on me.....i her precious....her darling...her sweetie....