Saturday, September 13, 2008

My 1st poo outside

Finalli last nite i back at my country haven....so hapi.....cos this is my hm...but i oni come back for wkends with gege....

tonite gege brought me down for a walk...she was so confident that i wun poo outside...cos i did not do the last few times that we went kai kai...but today i gv her a big surprise...heehehehe...i did a big poo outside when we are kai kai....so she was completely caught off her guard...hehehe...so she got to find some ways to clear my poo... woof woof......guess i finalli start to get used to go kai kai...so now i will poo outside...

oh yes...today i got many new tins..like 3 new dresses....2 new harnesses & 1 sanitary pants...will show u guys in the next post.... look out for my pretty new dresses...i look like princess in them :)