Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yipee....i 4th mths old today

wooooooooooooooof....today i m 4 mths old...gege say i grow bigger now...i must learn to be guai guai...learn how to do my business at the correct place....Last nite i weigh myself...now i m 4KG....4mths = 4 KG, does it mean that when i m 6mths, i wld be 6KGS...omg *pengz* hopefulli i wun be a fattie .....

last nite i get to go kai kai....went for a short walk around the neighbour...gege dun let me walk ...i oni get to view the big big world outside while in her arms......but i tink i gettin heavier for her to carry me..soon she gonna to carry me like a packet of rice ...hehehehe...

this wkend i will get to know my Best of Friend....Minnie...she a 4 mths plus maltese....gege say minnie veri gentle & demure ..not like me *pouts* so tomboyish......cant wait for this sat to know minnie....

No comments: