Monday, August 25, 2008

Woof Woof ..Miu miu reporting


Woof woof....i m MIU MIU...ya i am named after miu miu brand...hmm does this make me a branded puppy???

Some info on me - i am born on 28 April 08 with a skc certificate..i oni 3mths plus now but i m a DIVA PRINCESS (proclaimed by my owner - Gege). Right now i am still undergoing toilet training but i oni do it at the correct place when she is watching, den i can get my treat..so smart rite?

here's a picture of pretty me when i just came back to my wkday hm..don't i look so tiny & innocent????? Now i am growing pretty fast...with my diet of timberwolf lamb & apples together milk...oh gosh i gonna to b a fattie soon...cos i cant stop gobbling up my meals...*oops*...
Stay tuned ya....more pictures of me comin up soon....





No comments: